All the Forms you need to need to fill out are available for download and print. Whether it's email, faxing or Dm-ing. We make things easy for you to get your service request over to our system to prepare your Loaner Gear.
Step 1: How to get Started
- Sign up and buy Annual Membership.
- Download and print forms.
- Fill out the Form.
- Contacts (Phone and/or Email)
- Location ( You plan on bringing your stuff too)
- Gear and Equipment
- Aditional notes
- Send over Form via Email, E-file, fax, or social media DM.
- We will call you to set up an Appointment and quote you for the at your preferred location to make the exchange.
Step 2: Dropping off and Picking up
- Drop off your Grip Gear at the Authorized Location you booked at once you have already completed Step 1
- A deposit equal to the price of the gear being loaned will be authorized to your credit card. (Deposit will be returned once you return the gear you're borrowing)
- Receive the Loaners
- Walk around inspection will be done to verify condition of the gear.
- Once all that is done you, sign off on the gear and boom, you're done!!!
- Please allow up to between 2 to 4 weeks to get your gear properly serviced by the industry's very best, Norms Studio.
Step 3: Picking up
- We will contact you to set up Pick up Appointment and location
- Just bring in the Grip Gear you borrowed to the booked location
- Our representative will do an inspection of everything brought back
a. If returned item(s) are damaged but repairable
- 50% of the List Price will be charged from the deposit
b. If returned item(s) are damaged beyond repair
- 100% of the List Price will be charged from the deposit
c. If returned item(s) are in the original shape when loaned
- The Authorized amount will be closed out.
- You will receive your Grip Gear
- Pay off the balance & Sign off